Women’s Summer 2021 Hair Trends
It’s not too late to shake things up and revamp your look for summer! Whether you opt for a shorter, lighter cut for the warmer weather or go for a bold longer style, you can’t go wrong with one of these super chic women’s summer 2021 hair trends.
At Tabula Rasa Salon in Charleston, SC, our expert stylists can make your dream look a reality. So, if you’re ready for your new look, book an appointment with us today!
Seven Summer 2021 Hair Trends
Keep these seven women’s summer 2021 hair trends in mind as you consider how you to revamp your look!
- Bold colors. This summer, go crazy with color. Tons of chic celebs are rocking bright and colorful looks this summer, so why not join the party?! Go for a fierce electric blue or a gentler soft pink or lavender. Whatever color you choose, you’ll pop everywhere you go.
- Beachy shag. Is it ever a bad idea to go for a beachy look in the summer? Going for beachy waves or curls with some shag will help you stand out. You can really boost the fresh-out-of-saltwater look by having your ends colored—a brunette, for example, might go for cinnamon or dark blonde accents.
- Modern pixie. The pixie cut has a long history, but that doesn’t mean you have to be traditional about it. By getting a unique, modern pixie cut, you’ll bring out your best features. They’re called features for a reason, after all, and a unique pixie will help feature what’s special about you!
- Square bob. It’s never too late for a hot girl summer and getting yourself a square bob cut is a good way to join the fun. Short hair is super trendy right now, and a ton of celebs have opted for an iconic square bob to revamp their look. Plus, you can easily modify this look by adding bangs.
- Soft and wavy. Get a summer supermodel look with beachy waves and soft textures. This approach is super versatile and works for a variety of lengths and styles, whether you’re after a Miley Cyrus-esque shag mullet or a throwback 70’s inspired look.
- Curtain call. Curtain bangs can certainly feel easier to commit to than blunt bangs. They also allow for more versatility with your look! You can also go for a lower or higher maintenance style, and a more laidback or more elegant look. Plus, if you’re self-conscious about blemishes, curtain bangs can be perfect for covering them up.
- Blunt bangs. If you have the nerve, blunt bangs are a bold move that will totally revamp your look. Blunt bangs can be a particularly good choice for naturally straight hair or slightly wavy hair. If you have a more oval or heart-shaped face, blunt bangs can help balance out your look and add some sharp and sleek definition. Don’t be afraid to give them a try!
The summer is a great time for a dramatic overhaul of your look—like a big chop or blunt bangs—or simply opting for a subtle change to your signature style. Keep in mind these seven trends and you’ll be guaranteed to walk out of your salon looking as chic as any A-lister!
Visit Tabula Rasa Salon Today
And if you’re ready to keep up with the gorgeous women’s summer 2021 hair trends, book an appointment at Tabula Rasa Salon today. We’re excited to welcome you in and get started on your dream look!